Navi Engines is a company specializing in diagnostics and services for marine, oil & gas and industrial engines. We provide also spare parts for major engine makers.
We specialize in main and auxiliary marine engines service based on experience of our engineers who are fully trained to travel offshore (BOSIET, HUET, seaman’s book).
Our team has gained experience over many years of professional work and education.
Service can be performed in port as well as at sea during the voyage.
Our engineers are available 24/7 whenever and wherever our services are needed, making us leaders in this sector of activity.
Our goal is to provide services of the highest quality that meet the requirements of our customers while complying to the highest standards in our work.
Our head office is based in Gdynia – city, an important seaport on the Baltic Sea in Northern Poland.
• PROTECTING ENVIRONMENT – December 2019
• EUROPORT Exhibition – November 2019
• MaK 9M25 & CAT 3406 major overhaul – September 2019
• BETTER PREVENT THEN CURE! – August 2019
• WARTSILA 8L32 overhaul after 24 000 w/h – May 2019
• NAVI ENGINES at the OTC exhibition in Houston – April 2019
• New workshop with access to berth – February 2019
• SULZER 6ZAL-40S MAJOR OVERHAUL – January 2019
ul. Czechosłowacka 3
81-336 Gdynia, POLAND
office contact: 0048 665 285 355 workshop contact: 0048 665 285 655
Business Center Dubai World Central
P.O. Box: 390667
Dubai – UAE